Ohioans Maintain COVID-19 Task Force
Ohioans Home Healthcare created a COVID-19 task force at the beginning of the pandemic to combat the spread of the virus. OHH remains committed to taking precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and patients while the spread of the virus continues to change, and challenges persist.
Receiving quality in-home care methods is of the utmost importance, especially during times of crisis. Our preexisting emergency preparedness plan allowed us to respond to the obstacles created by the pandemic without an interruption in service.
Here are a few ways your OHH nurses are working to keep you safe:
- Nurses who work with COVID-19 patients will only work with symptomatic individuals or households.
- A separate team will attend non-symptomatic patients to avoid the potential spread of the virus.
- OHH staff will employ N95 Envo masks and surgical masks to protect themselves and their patients during their visit.
- OHH encourages all patients to wear masks during visits to protect themselves and the staff.
- All staff regularly inspect masks for tears or holes and will always keep their noses, mouths, and chins covered.
Our emergency preparedness plan has withstood the test of COVID-19, and we will continue to administer to our patients with our signature dedication and care. The task force will also remain in place while the virus runs its course.
Call OHH at 855.600.0806 or contact us online for more information.